Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oceanside

Finished my first race of the season yesterday. Kebby, Brit, Stephanie (and 2,000 other close friends) all did oceanside yesterday.

Good race for everyone. Kebby got second in her age group (and a clearwater slot), Steph had a great race and got a roll down to clearwater too, Brit PR'd and I got some great prep for IMCDA. While I didn't pr, I did learn some good lessons. First, I need to do more strength running (i.e. hills) and my nutrition was light on the bike. I think I'll be packing more bonk breaker bars during my long ride in addition to the infinit.

We took today off an absolutely pigged out at breakfast but it's back on starting Tuesday.

Happy Training!

Reg

1 comment:

Nikee Pomper said...

Hey Reg! Wanna join tomorrow's JT ride? We meet at Moment at 6:40am

Hope to see you there!