Sunday, August 1, 2010

Run and done

Finally got my but up and put the running shoes on. My 8:30 a.m. run actually took place around 2:00 pm but at least it's done. Managed to get in 15 miles. Had to break it up into three segments. Did five miles, came home drank some water, ran another five, came home gassed up again and finished up with five more. I couldn't come to terms with 15 but three sets of five was somewhat ok. Funny how mental this sport can be. Had the same thing going on during the ride yesterday. Broke it down into little sections and managed to survive.

Thinking that half the battle is getting my mind/attitude right.

May try to get a ride in the mountains done next week. Kebby and Steph knocked off a 90 mile monster today that would do wonders for my confidence (or it might just crush me...who knows).

No comments: