Friday, January 9, 2009

When does the fear kick in???

Amazingly I managed to get up yesterday and today at 5:20 a.m. to get in my workouts. While I'm pleased to have completed a decent week, I have no confidence that I'll be able to replicate my success.

On every occasion this week, I could have been easily persuaded to stay in bed. Raining out would have equaled "no workout". Cold morning - "negativo workouto". Having a good dream would have meant the workout is a dream. Just so happened that I was more or less awake every time the alarm went off and I couldn't really think of anything better to do.

The only light at the end of the tunnel is the knowledge that eventually fear will take over. At some point, the race will seem close enough that I'll start to panic. Then the workouts will be easy. I'm just hoping that the panic comes far enough out to get into shape.

Until then, get those sheep out of here and leave the t.v. on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for such good information.......If you love to workout, just like me......Please check out the blogs mentioned below, its really informative !!!!..... check it out m sure you'll love it.

http://staysharpwithworkouts.blogspot.com