Sunday, December 21, 2008

Google Rules!

Ok...I may have solved my training tracking issue. I was watching CNN this morning when they interviewed a cyclist that worked for Google. He was having a hard time keeping track of his training so he wrote a program called Google Calendar. Now he can sign in and log his workout from almost anywhere.

I went on-line and the application is very easy to use. I gave my coach access too. Hopefully this will stick!

On a training note, I'm fairly pleased with the week. Worked out every day since Monday and logged three swims, three bikes, three runs and two core sessions. Finished up the week with a 22 mile ride on the 101. Would have gone longer but got a massive flat at mile 10. I managed to get the tube changed but was afraid of another flat since the tire was punctured. We ended up turning around after another mile and called it a day.

No comments: